New Jersey Governor Chris Christie made various appointments to state-run authorities and councils this week. Among them, Avalon Mayor Martin Pagliughi was reappointed to another term on the state’s Tidelands Resource Council. North Cape May resident Brian McEwing was appointed to the New Jersey Maritime Pilot and Docking Pilot Commission. Former Absecon Mayor Peter Elco will be appointed to serve on the South Jersey Transportation Authority.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015