New Jersey Governor Chris Christie will be in Atlantic City on Tuesday to make a major announcement regarding the gaming and tourism industries in the resort. Christie is expected to make a major announcement regarding legislation that will create a tourism district, and separate legislation that puts the city’s tourism areas under state control. Atlantic City Mayor Lorenzo Langford has refuted some of the state’s plans.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DECISION DAY LOOMS IN TRENTON FOR FUTURE OF ATLANTIC CITY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB FUGITIVE DURING TRAFFIC STOP