Gilda’s Club of South Jersey held a benefit event at the Hard Rock Cafe in Atlantic City Thursday night. According to The Press of Atlantic City, the event raised more than $200,000 for their cause of providing free social, emotional and education support to local cancer patients. Dion DiMucci, a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame performed at the event, and many celebrity impersonators were in attendance. Event organizers said Gilda’s Club raises $800,000 per year to fund their services.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION