The cost of gas has risen 25 percent since the beginning of the year. AAA Mid-Atlantic released its latest price survey and prices are up another seven cents in the past week with an average of $3.79. Analysts say they believe that prices will rise until Memorial Day, and then retreat back down in the summer. Gas is already just over $1 more per gallon than it was one year ago at this time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL
- HIT AND RUN UNDER INVESTIGATION IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP