GAS LEAK CAUSES EVACUATION IN ATLANTIC CITY

An Atlantic City apartment building had to be evacuated Sunday evening due to a gas leak. Police and fire department personnel arrived at the apartment building at 2501 Pacific Avenue around 8 p.m. on Sunday, ordered the evacuation and diverted traffic near the scene. The  gas leak was caused when a tenant threw a couch off a balcony and it landed on the outside gas meter, snapping it off. After the gas was turned off and a half hour passed, tenants were allowed to return to the building.

Check Also

38 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED, TWO INJURED IN PARKWAY ACCIDENT

38 year old Jacquim Lovely of Jersey City was killed late Sunday afternoon during a …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *