Galloway Township residents attended a government meeting this week highly upset over their tax bills. Council met Tuesday night and faced a few hundred residents who were upset because in some cases their tax bills were going up by as much as a third. Mayor Don Purdy told the audience that the community lost $830 million in ratables and more loss can be expected with the closing of Atlantic City casinos.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!