A new report says access will be limited for Galloway residents to the Garden State Parkway. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the access those residents had to the roadway’s service center from Jimmie Leeds Road is going to be shut down. A new interchange is being built at what will be called Exit 41. Those residents previously were able to access the service center and park and ride, but will now have to get on the parkway north or south at the new interchange that is being built.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.
- MONMOUTH POLL SAYS CLINTON LEADS SANDERS FOR NEW JERSEY PRIMARY
- OCEAN CITY ARTS PATRON MARGARET LLOYD PASSES AT 102
- CREST MAN CHARGED WITH DISTRIBUTION OF CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
- REPORT: AVALON MANOR FISHING PIER CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE