A new report says access will be limited for Galloway residents to the Garden State Parkway. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the access those residents had to the roadway’s service center from Jimmie Leeds Road is going to be shut down. A new interchange is being built at what will be called Exit 41. Those residents previously were able to access the service center and park and ride, but will now have to get on the parkway north or south at the new interchange that is being built.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT