A new report says access will be limited for Galloway residents to the Garden State Parkway. The Press of Atlantic City reports that the access those residents had to the roadway’s service center from Jimmie Leeds Road is going to be shut down. A new interchange is being built at what will be called Exit 41. Those residents previously were able to access the service center and park and ride, but will now have to get on the parkway north or south at the new interchange that is being built.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Barb & Steve’s Flight of Cheese: Merlot wine & cheese pairing!
- PHILLY MAN ROBS ATLANTIC CITY BANK FOR THE SECOND TIME
- TWO WEEK DEAL REACHED TO POWER FORMER REVEL CASINO
- SIX ATLANTIC COUNTY RESIDENTS ARRESTED ON DRUG CHARGES
- NAKED MAN SAFELY DESCENDED FROM HEIGHTS AT VINELAND ELECTRIC PLANT
- SENATE REPUBLICANS ROLL OUT 36-BILL PACKAGE TO SPUR JOB GROWTH
- COMMERCIAL FIRE TAKEN CARE OF AT OCEAN VIEW NURSING AND REHAB
- VENTNOR WOMAN SENTENCED TO 55 YEARS FOR HUSBAND’S MURDER
- EHT POLICE INVESTIGATING CREDIT CARD FRAUD
- WILDWOOD PASSES BUDGET WITH ZERO INCREASE