After more than 19 years of evading capture, Alejandro Arguedas-Aranda was taken into custody by Spanish authorities yesterday where he is currently being held. He is awaiting extradition proceedings that will bring him back to the United States for prosecution. Alejandro Arguedas-Aranda, 64, originally resided in Atlantic City. In 1994, a warrant was issued for his arrest on charges consisting of sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, endangering the welfare of a child, and child abuse, but Arguedas-Aranda could never be found. The victim was a then 6 year old girl.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!