A fugitive of justice has been reported arrested. The Press of Atlantic City reports that Joshua Simmers, of West Cape May, was arrested by police during a traffic stop. Police discovered Simmers was wanted on weapons possession charges and obstructing the administration of justice for fleeing. He was placed in the Cape May County Jail on $200,000 bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- YOUR ELECTRIC BILLS WILL INCREASE SLIGHTLY EFFECTIVE JUNE 1
- CHRISTIE COMMISSION RECOMMENDS CUTS TO PUBLIC WORKERS BENEFITS
- REPORT: SOME GAS LINES IN WILDWOOD CREST TO BE REPLACED
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIALS TALK PRECAUTIONS ON ZIKA VIRUS
- BILL TO HELP MILITARY FAMILIES AVOID FORECLOSURE ADVANCES
- VENTNOR MAN DIES AS RESULT OF BEATING
- UPDATE: PEDESTRIAN STRUCK AND KILLED ON RT. 30 IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- ACCIDENTAL CAUSE OF DEATH RULED FOR TWO BODIES FOUND IN RIO GRANDE WOODS
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TWP. DELAYED A WEEK
- LOCAL WOMAN BUSTED FOR PASSING PHONY CASH