Ocean City Police say businesses are being approached about some late utility bills when in fact those bills do not exist. Police are warning businesses that someone is calling local businesses alerting them that their electric bills are late and they need to pay immediately. This individual does not represent any utility company, according to police; one business owner paid the fraudulent bill over the phone. To date, five businesses have been contacted.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REPORT: CAPE MAY SUES BUILDERS OF ITS CONVENTION HALL
- FAMOUS OLGA’S DINER TO BECOME…FERTILITY CLINIC?
- FORMER AC CASINO WORKER SAYS HE ROBBED HIS FORMER EMPLOYER
- MIDDLE TWP. COPS INVESTIGATING HOME BURGLARIES IN DEL HAVEN
- PEE-YEW! DEAD FISH WASH UP ON ONE JERSEY SHORE BEACH
- REPORT: UBER DRIVERS PAYING BIG FINES IN SEA ISLE CITY
- CMC ZOO TEMPORARILY CLOSED DUE TO OVERCROWDING
- OCEAN CITY BEACH PATROL WINDING DOWN COVERAGE
- MOSQUITO SPRAYING TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
- 71 PEOPLE CHARGED WITH FILING FALSE CLAIMS FROM SANDY