The Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office announced murder charges against four men for the killing of two 22 year-old men at the Red Roof Inn in Absecon in March of last year. The four men, ages 20 to 24 from Pleasantville and Atlantic City, are charged with felony murder, robbery and weapons offenses, and are being held on $750,000 bail, with no 10 percent option. The murders of Diante Owens of Pleasantville and Gerald Alvarez of Mays Landing, were allegedly the result of a drug deal, as both sides fired handguns.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THORNTON NEW PRESIDENT OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY FREEHOLDERS ASSOCIATION
- COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW BUDGET, TOTALS $152.6 MILLION
- FAMILY OF NJ STATE TROOPER TO RECEIVE $2.3 MILLION SETTLEMENT
- JANUARY RAINBOW AT THE SHORE? YEAH, WE GOT ONE!
- 22 YEAR OLD WOODBINE MAN BUSTED FOR SWAINTON HOME INVASION
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET NEW CHIEF, CAPTAIN WEDNESDAY
- DENNIS TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE TO MEET, VARIOUS APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE
- WILDWOOD CITY COMMISSION TO MEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- STONE HARBOR COMPLETES PROPERTY REVALUATION
- GOVERNOR: HOME DELIVERY OF MEDICAL POT CAN BE ON THE TABLE