Four years, ten months in the can for former Trenton mayor Tony Mack. Mack appeared in court on Thursday and received the long prison term following his conviction on bribery and other related offenses. The sentence was longer than what Mack’s attorney wanted his client to get. Mack was elected in 2010, and convicted less than four years later.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THORNTON NEW PRESIDENT OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY FREEHOLDERS ASSOCIATION
- COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW BUDGET, TOTALS $152.6 MILLION
- FAMILY OF NJ STATE TROOPER TO RECEIVE $2.3 MILLION SETTLEMENT
- JANUARY RAINBOW AT THE SHORE? YEAH, WE GOT ONE!
- 22 YEAR OLD WOODBINE MAN BUSTED FOR SWAINTON HOME INVASION
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET NEW CHIEF, CAPTAIN WEDNESDAY
- DENNIS TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE TO MEET, VARIOUS APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE
- WILDWOOD CITY COMMISSION TO MEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- STONE HARBOR COMPLETES PROPERTY REVALUATION
- GOVERNOR: HOME DELIVERY OF MEDICAL POT CAN BE ON THE TABLE