Count former New Jersey Governor Jim Florio among those who believe the nation’s gun control laws need to be updated. Florio appeared at an event in Jersey City on Wednesday and stressed the need for real gun reform laws in the United States. You may remember Florio signed into law an assault weapons ban in New Jersey back in 1990. Florio says it makes no sense that an individual on a terrorist watch list cannot board an airplane in this county, but he or she can buy a gun.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!