Former Cape May County Sheriff James Plousis has been appointed as the new chairman of the Casino Control Commission. Governor Christie made the announcement on Thursday. Plousis currently serves as the head of the New Jersey Parole Board.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: FIRE DESTROYS HOME IN SEA ISLE CITY, NO REPORTS OF INJURIES
- TEENAGER CHARGED WITH DUI FOLLOWING ACCIDENT IN LOWER TWP.
- LOCAL FIRE DEPARTMENTS RESPOND TO SEA ISLE STRUCTURE FIRE
- OCEAN CITY POLICE ACKNOWLEDGE POLICE RETIREMENT
- VENTNOR MAN CHARGED WITH SHOPLIFTING FROM LOCAL SEARS
- GOVERNOR-ELECT SERVES MEALS ON THANKSGIVING DAY
- SPORTS: OCEAN CITY EDGES PLEASANTVILLE, 34-32 ON TURKEY DAY
- SPORTS: LOWER CAPE MAY STUNS MIDDLE IN ANCHOR BOWL, 21-20
- SEA ISLE CITY POLICE ADDS TWO NEW OFFICERS
- THREE ACCUSED OF ROBBING TD BANK IN SOUTH JERSEY