The National Weather Service has backed off its call for continued rain throughout most of Tuesday, but has issued a flash flood watch. A band of storms will be moving through Tuesday evening into Wednesday morning that could produce significant rain. It was initially thought that Tuesday would bring heavy rain throughout most of the day.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”