Flags will be flown at half staff around the Garden State starting Thursday in honor of a 57 year old fire captain from Jersey City who died in the line of duty. Governor Christie ordered flags flown at half staff through next Wednesday for Gregory Barnas, who died in the line of duty last week. Barnas died after he fell from a roof during a fire call in Wallington.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY
- SPECIAL OLYMPICS NJ VISITED WILDWOOD FOR BASKETBALL FINALS
- ACCC TUITION GOING UP BY 3 PERCENT