FIRE EVACUATES ABSEGAMI HIGH SCHOOL

A blown electrical transformer was responsible for a power outage Tuesday at Absegami High School in Galloway Township.  School officials say a squirrel caused a major malfunction with a transformer that caused a fire inside the building.  The students were safely evacuated to a football field Tuesday afternoon as fire crews doused the flames and aired out the building.  There were no injuries.

Check Also

MURPHY: ALL INTERSTATE NON-ESSENTIAL TRAVEL IS DISCOURAGED “AT THIS TIME”

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Wednesday now says he strongly discourages all non-essential interstate travel.  …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *