A new report says a fire completely took out a popular Vineland bar. The Daily Journal reports the smoke and flames took place Tuesday morning at the Double Eagle Saloon Deck Bar and Grill. The owners told the paper they were going to rebuild. It was first reported to the fire departments a little after 6 a.m. and was brought under control roughly an hour and half later. The cause of the fire hasn’t been determined at this time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- REAL ESTATE PRICES DIP TEN PERCENT IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- COUNTY PUTS OUT HARSH WARNING ABOUT HEROIN USE
- WILDWOOD TO BATTLE FOR SOUTH JERSEY BASEBALL TITLE FRIDAY
- EXPERTS: MORE CASINOS TO CLOSE IN ATLANTIC CITY
- ADULT IDENTIFIED IN JUVENILE SEXTING CASE IN LOWER TWP.
- COUNTY HOLDS EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS CONFERENCE
- AVALON POLICE GET THEIR GUY IN ALLEGED ASSAULT
- MOVIE NIGHTS BEING ADDED IN DOWNTOWN WILDWOOD
- CAPE MAY COUNTY EXPECTED TO BENEFIT FROM PAPAL VISIT
- HURRICANE SEASON FORECAST TO BE “BELOW NORMAL”