A new report says a fire completely took out a popular Vineland bar. The Daily Journal reports the smoke and flames took place Tuesday morning at the Double Eagle Saloon Deck Bar and Grill. The owners told the paper they were going to rebuild. It was first reported to the fire departments a little after 6 a.m. and was brought under control roughly an hour and half later. The cause of the fire hasn’t been determined at this time.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS