FIRE CAUSES DAMAGE TO DWELLING ON PACIFIC AVENUE IN WILDWOOD

Fire companies from Wildwood and North Wildwood both responded to a residential fire Monday night in the 3800 block of Pacific Avenue.  Fire officials say the blaze started in the rear portion of a unit, by a stove.  The building was occupied with a family including several children, but everyone was safe and accounted for.  The fire was deemed to be accidental in nature.

Check Also

LOWER TOWNSHIP TO SWEAR IN TWO POLICE SERGEANTS WEDNESDAY

Swearings in ceremonies will be held at Wednesday’s Council meeting in Lower Township for two …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *