Cape May Court House – Cape May County Sheriff Gary Schaffer announced on Wednesday that the fifth suspect in the case of distribution of a controlled substance at the Cape May County Correctional Center has been arrested. An outstanding warrant had been issued for the arrest of Katelyn Mosebach of Trevose, Pennsylvania. for Intent to Distribute a Controlled Dangerous substance along with Intent to Distribute a Controlled Dangerous Substance in a school zone. Twenty- four year old Mosebach turned herself in Wednesday at the Cape May County Correctional Center. Mosebach was released after posting bail which was set at $25,000 (10% option). Four others, three inmates and one civilian, had already been charged and arrested in the on-going Suboxone investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT