A convicted felon who managed a southern New Jersey marina has been accused of selling boats to the public that he never owned. Authorities say 47 year old Denis Kelliher of Toms River sold the boats as he managed Trenton Marina in the community; Kelliher faces up to 20 years in prison for pocketing over $2 million in revenue.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ACCU WEATHER: SNOW LIKELY FOR THE SHORE FRIDAY EVENING
- POLICE SEEK ARSONIST WHO TRIED TO BURN DOWN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP POLICE BUILDING
- ONE PERSON KILLED IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP HOUSE FIRE
- ROWAN UNIVERSITY PLANS MASSIVE SPORTS COMPLEX
- MAN ARRESTED IN BRIDGETON AFTER STEALING..GUTTERS?
- VINELAND POLICE ID SHOOTING VICTIM, NO SUSPECTS IN CUSTODY
- COUNTY HOSTS CYBERSECURITY WORKSHOP IN AVALON, LARGE TURNOUT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY FARE TREE GETS TRANSPORTATION AWARD
- SIX PEOPLE CHARGED WITH DRUG CRIMES IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- REPORT: VINELAND POLICE INVESTIGATING FATAL SHOOTING