New Jersey has received a bill from the federal government to pay back the funds from the ARC Tunnel project. The state spent $271 million on the project before Gov. Chris Christie canceled it. The state is on the hook for that money. The bill gives New Jersey 30 days to repay the funds. The state does have the right for review and could dispute some or all of the charges, if it so chooses.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL
- HIT AND RUN UNDER INVESTIGATION IN HAMILTON TOWNSHIP