ELECTRICIAN SUFFERS BURN AT SHOPRITE

Middle Township PoliceMiddle Township Police say an electrician suffered a burn while working on a piece of equipment at Shoprite on Monday evening. The unidentified man was said to be conscious and alert, but due to the severity of the burn, was flown to Crozer Chester Burn Center. The injuries are said to be non-life-threatening.

Check Also

REPORT: CAPE MAY COULD SEE ONE CENT INCREASE IN TAX RATE

The municipal tax rate in Cape May is expected to climb by a penny this …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *