ELDERLY WOMAN INJURED DURING HOUSE FIRE IN MARGATE

A 76 year old woman suffered burns during a house fire in Margate last week.  Fire officials say the woman got out of the home on her own.  The fire started when a candle was left too close to a combustible item.  The victim remains hospitalized.

Check Also

COVID-19 DEATH TOLL CLIMBS TO 1,232 IN NEW JERSEY; TOTAL CASES ABOVE 44,000

The coronavirus death toll in New Jersey continues to climb.  There are now 1,232 people …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *