An entire family was injured during a vehicle accident in Egg Harbor Township. Police there say that Quynh Do, his 1 year old and 5 year old children, Gazzaro and his wife Daisy Gazzaro were all taken to area hospitals for minor to moderate injuries. The jaws of life were called to the scene for Do. It took place Wednesday on the Black Horse Pike at Spruce Avenue. The other vehicle involved in the crash did not have any injuries. The West bound lanes of the Black Horse Pike were closed for approximately 1 hour while the crash was being investigated and cleared.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LONGTIME STATE SENATOR LEN CONNORS, 87
- STUDENTS WHO DIE NO LONGER HAVE TO PAY BACK STUDENT LOANS
- FEMA GIVES STATE MORE TIME TO DREDGE FOLLOWING SANDY
- CHRISTIE VETOES BILL THAT WOULD LIMIT SOLITARY CONFINEMENT
- PENNSYLVANIA MAN BUSTED FOR CRIME SPREE IN MIDDLE, LOWER TWPS.
- CHRISTIE APPLAUDS DEAL BETWEEN ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC, EXELON
- 17-YEAR-OLD SUCCUMBS TO INJURIES FROM SATURDAY ACCIDENT
- FOUR JUVENILES CHARGED WITH CAR, HOME BURGLARIES IN LOWER TWP.
- REPORT: HORSES RUNNING FREE ON AC EXPRESSWAY CAUSED ACCIDENT
- BORGATA OFFICIAL SAYS THINGS WILL START GETTING BETTER IN ATLANTIC CITY