An Egg Harbor Township man was found guilty of the sexual assault or attempted sexual assault of five women in Atlantic City throughout the summer of 2012. An Atlantic County jury convicted Hiten Patel, 35, of Ridge Avenue, of sexually assaulting five women, some of which while impersonating an undercover police officer and using an imitation gun to threaten them. Patel faces the potential of life in prison. Patel was found guilty of sexually assaulting five out of seven victims.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015