An Egg Harbor Township man was charged with Driving While Intoxicated, after striking a utility pole and overturning his vehicle. The accident occurred just before 11pm Sunday night on Shore Road near Central Avenue. Thomas Rust, 50, of Egg Harbor Township, was driving south on Shore Rd in Linwood, when he failed to negotiate a curve, smashed into the pole and broke it into several pieces. Rust suffered minor injuries, was arrested and released. The accident remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!