An Egg Harbor Township man was charged with Driving While Intoxicated, after striking a utility pole and overturning his vehicle. The accident occurred just before 11pm Sunday night on Shore Road near Central Avenue. Thomas Rust, 50, of Egg Harbor Township, was driving south on Shore Rd in Linwood, when he failed to negotiate a curve, smashed into the pole and broke it into several pieces. Rust suffered minor injuries, was arrested and released. The accident remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015