A husband and wife from Egg Harbor Township have a date in court on May 2nd to face serious drugs and weapons offenses. The New Jersey Attorney General’s Office announced that 40 year old Donald Capriotti and 33 year old Chinyere Gardner both pleaded guilty to serious offenses involving a large quantity of cocaine found at their home along with an assault weapon. Capriotti could face up to 18 years behind bars.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS