It should be a sun filled Easter weekend at the Jersey Shore. The National Weather Service has eliminated any chance of precipitation for the big holiday weekend that typically sends droves to the shore to enjoy the boardwalk and Easter activities. Sunshine is in the forecast both days with temperatures along the ocean in the mid 50s to near 60. Many communities are having celebrations, including Avalon which will hold its traditional Easter Egg Hunt Saturday morning.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY
- DECISION DAY LOOMS IN TRENTON FOR FUTURE OF ATLANTIC CITY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB FUGITIVE DURING TRAFFIC STOP