The National Weather Service continues to watch a big winter storm that will be very disruptive for millions of residents in the northeast. However, the early call is that Cape May County will experience a nor’easter type of storm with no heavy snow in the forecast. Clouds move into our region on Monday night, and the storm will be in our region through Wednesday. There is a chance of rain and snow Monday night and Tuesday, but the temperatures are expected to warm up Tuesday night and Wednesday, which means a rain event for our region. In areas north and northwest of Cape May County, significant snow can be expected.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION