The National Weather Service continues to watch a big winter storm that will be very disruptive for millions of residents in the northeast. However, the early call is that Cape May County will experience a nor’easter type of storm with no heavy snow in the forecast. Clouds move into our region on Monday night, and the storm will be in our region through Wednesday. There is a chance of rain and snow Monday night and Tuesday, but the temperatures are expected to warm up Tuesday night and Wednesday, which means a rain event for our region. In areas north and northwest of Cape May County, significant snow can be expected.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS