The National Weather Service continues to watch a big winter storm that will be very disruptive for millions of residents in the northeast. However, the early call is that Cape May County will experience a nor’easter type of storm with no heavy snow in the forecast. Clouds move into our region on Monday night, and the storm will be in our region through Wednesday. There is a chance of rain and snow Monday night and Tuesday, but the temperatures are expected to warm up Tuesday night and Wednesday, which means a rain event for our region. In areas north and northwest of Cape May County, significant snow can be expected.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015