A motor vehicle crash led to non-life threatening injuries in Hamilton Township. An investigation revealed that a vehicle driven by Marie Luciano, of Galloway Township, struck a vehicle driven by Sterling Tolbert Jr, of Absecon. Tolbert sustained minor injury and was treated at the scene by the Township of Hamilton Rescue. Luciano sustained non-life threatening injuries and was transported to Atlanticare Regional Medical Center. Luciano was charged with driving while intoxicated, possession of Heroin and other motor vehicle offenses.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING