Believe it or not, a Vineland man who was released from jail on Monday was arrested for a sixth time since April on DWI charges. Anderson Sotomayor was taken into custody Thursday at 7pm, when Vineland police stopped him for a motor vehicle violation and found him in possession of an alcoholic beverage. Sotomayor refused to take a breath test. He is being held in the Cumberland County Jail without bail.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MENENDEZ NOT HAPPY WITH NO HISPANICS IN TRUMP’S CABINET
- FOREVER STAMPS PRICE GOING UP
- 1ST DISTRICT LAWMAKERS CALL ON REVERSE OF REDUCTION TO SUMMER FLOUNDER
- ONE KILLED IN MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HOOPS: WILDWOOD BEATS MIDDLE, FIRST TIME SINCE 1991
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.