A single vehicle crash took place in Hamilton Township over the weekend. A preliminary investigation revealed a 2006 Chevrolet Impala, operated by Jason Dougherty (29) of Mays Landing, was traveling northbound on Elwood Road near milepost 4.1 and lost control after passing another motorist. The vehicle then left the roadway via the northbound shoulder where it struck a tree and rolled over. Dougherty was not wearing his seatbelt and was ejected from the vehicle. He sustained serious injuries and was flown to Cooper University Hospital. Traffic was diverted around the scene for approximately three hours while the investigation was conducted and the debris was cleared.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING