A domestic incident broke out in Whitesboro and a man’s hand was cut as a result. Sherry Lepinske picked up a large kitchen knife and was swinging it at the victim as a fight took place. Lepinske was charged with Aggravated Assault, Possession of a Weapon for Unlawful Purpose and Unlawful Possession of a Weapon. She was lodged in Cape May County Jail on $25,000. Police say the victim was found locked out of the house on West Main St. He was later taken to Cape Regional Medical Center for treatment.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LOWER TOWNSHIP PASSES BUDGET WITH 1.9 CENT INCREASE
- GASOLINE CAN’T BE SOLD AT FARLEY SERVICE STATION
- REPORT: CHRISTIE’S BROTHER BENEFITTED FROM CONTRACT
- BIG JUMP AT THE PUMP IN PAST WEEK
- POLL: CHRISTIE COMES IN 7TH AMONG GOP FIELD
- NJ TRANSIT PUSHES TO HIKE FARES
- OCEAN CITY ATTEMPTING TO CLEAN UP THREE VACANT GAS STATIONS
- ATLANTIC CITY AIRPORT EXPERIENCING PASSENGER GROWTH
- POOREST CHILDREN IN NEW JERSEY LIVE IN CUMBERLAND AND ATLANTIC COUNTIES
- TIM TEBOW TO SIGN WITH THE EAGLES…REALLY?