DISCARDED CIGARETTE CAUSES FIRE AT WILDWOOD APARTMENT

An apartment building in Wildwood caught fire Friday night, thanks to somebody’s discarded cigarette. Firefighters responded to 226 E. Garfield Avenue at around 7 p.m. to a fire in the rear of a three-story apartment building. An evacuation was ordered and fire crews from Wildwood and North Wildwood had the blaze under control in about 15 minutes. No injuries were reported.

Check Also

GOVERNOR MURPHY SIGNS ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE BILL INTO LAW

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy signed a new environmental justice bill in to law Friday.  …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *