A Dennis Township man was sentenced to 57 months in prison for transporting an underage girl across state lines for the purpose of engaging in sexual activity. Michael Kulick, 47, previously pleaded guilty before U.S. District Court Judge Joseph E. Irenas to an information charging him with one count of transportation of a minor over state lines in order to engage in sexual activity. In addition to the prison term, Judge Irenas sentenced Kulick to 10 years of supervised release and must register as a sex offender.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- 4,000 BAGS OF HEROIN SEIZED IN ARREST
- MAN ARRESTED FOR HOUSING DRUG PRODUCTION FACILITY
- GAS PRICES DROP TEN CENTS IN A WEEK
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!