The Assembly moved a bill forward that would delay the implementation of medical marijuana in the state. Gov. Chris Christie asked for the additional time because it will give the state more time to refine what model they want to use and to ensure that the state has the proper regulations. Christie believes Rutgers University should be the sole place where medical marijuana is grown.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- McCRACKEN SORES 1,000TH POINT FOR WILDWOOD GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM
- FLOOD ADVISORY, FLOOD WATCH FOR JERSEY SHORE MONDAY AND TUESDAY
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT