The Assembly moved a bill forward that would delay the implementation of medical marijuana in the state. Gov. Chris Christie asked for the additional time because it will give the state more time to refine what model they want to use and to ensure that the state has the proper regulations. Christie believes Rutgers University should be the sole place where medical marijuana is grown.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- COASTAL FLOOD WARNING, WIND ADVISORY, FLASH FLOODING POSSIBLE
- HS FOOTBALL: WILDWOOD BATTLES LOWER, MIDDLE LONG ROAD TRIP
- VILLAS MAN CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER IN DRUG DEAL GONE BAD
- CHRISTIE: WOMAN KILLED STANDING ON PLATFORM IN TRAIN ACCIDENT
- LOBIONDO: FEDERALLY AUTHORIZED BEACH PROJECTS LOCALLY NOW HAVE FUNDING
- UPDATE: ONE PERSON CONFIRMED DEAD, 108 INJURED IN HOBOKEN TRAIN CRASH
- FIRE STRIKES HOUSE IN GALLOWAY TWP.
- SEA TURTLE RESCUED IN AVALON ON THE MEND
- FREE RABIES CLINIC SATURDAY IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- HUGE NEW JERSEY DUNE PROJECT GOING OUT TO BID