The Assembly moved a bill forward that would delay the implementation of medical marijuana in the state. Gov. Chris Christie asked for the additional time because it will give the state more time to refine what model they want to use and to ensure that the state has the proper regulations. Christie believes Rutgers University should be the sole place where medical marijuana is grown.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME