The Assembly moved a bill forward that would delay the implementation of medical marijuana in the state. Gov. Chris Christie asked for the additional time because it will give the state more time to refine what model they want to use and to ensure that the state has the proper regulations. Christie believes Rutgers University should be the sole place where medical marijuana is grown.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- UPDATE: DROWNING VICTIM IDENTIFIED IN OCEAN COUNTY
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND