The Delaware River Port Authority has tossed millions of dollars of your tax money away to feed the political fat cats. That’s according to a new report issued by the New Jersey Comptroller’s Office who says the authority blew the millions on contracts that benefitted political friends and power brokers. Among those getting rich on the public’s dime was Democratic powerbroker George Norcross, who put together a nearly half million dollar payment to his company in return for recommending an insurance broker for the authority.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT
- MILLVILLE MAN CHARGED WITH KILLING 9 WEEK OLD BABY
- BUDDY OF SENATOR MENENDEZ TO BE CHARGED SOON, SAYS AP
- CHRISTIE SUPPORTS ABORTION BAN FOLLOWING 20 WEEKS
- UNEMPLOYMENT RATE ROSE SLIGHTLY IN NEW JERSEY IN FEB.
- LOCAL OFFICIALS PREPARE FOR COAST GUARD FESTIVAL IN MAY