Marie Hayes, Stig Blomkvest, or someone else? County republicans will gather this evening to choose a new freeholder. The candidate selected will fill the unexpired term of Susan Sheppard, who resigned from her freeholder seat after winning a race for Cape May County Surrogate. Hayes is from Ocean City, Blomkvest is from Lower Township. Whomever is selected this evening will be sworn in to office later this week.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND
- REPORT: FOUR GOVS DON’T WANT BARR ON PINELANDS COMMISSION
- HOLY SPIRIT APOLOGIZES FOR STUDENTS’ BEHAVIOR AT GAME