A 30 pound dead sea otter was left by the side of the road in Lower Township. The dead otter was found along Fulling Mill Road last night around 10:30. The otter is currently in the freezer at our Public Works Department. Animal Control Officer Donald Montgomery stated that it must have come from a local ponding area and might have been attacked and left on the side of the road.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- HOOPS: WILDWOOD BEATS MIDDLE, FIRST TIME SINCE 1991
- COUNTY CHANGES NAME OF DEPARTMENT OF GOVERNMENT
- STATE TROOPERS DELIVER BABYT…IN POLICE STATION PARKING LOT
- CAPE MAY MAN TO KAYAK FOR 444 MILES TO SUPPORT VETERANS
- REPORT: RESULTS CHANGED IN BIG FIVE GIRLS CROSS COUNTRY TITLE
- REPORT: SOME PROPERTY VALUES MAY BE CORRECTED IN UPPER TWP.
- HEAVY RAIN LIKELY IN NEW JERSEY LATE WEEKEND, EARLY NEXT WEEK
- SWEENEY ENDORSES PHIL MURPHY FOR GOVERNOR IN 2017
- MAN DIES AFTER BEING PINNED BY SLABS OF MARBLE
- REPORT: FRANK THEATER COMPANY HAS BIG PLANS FOR RIO MALL