A 30 pound dead sea otter was left by the side of the road in Lower Township. The dead otter was found along Fulling Mill Road last night around 10:30. The otter is currently in the freezer at our Public Works Department. Animal Control Officer Donald Montgomery stated that it must have come from a local ponding area and might have been attacked and left on the side of the road.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- BORGATA: NO MORE TAXES TO AC UNTIL WE GET OVER $62 MILLION
- SEA ISLE TO UNVEIL 2016 MUNICIPAL BUDGET ON TUESDAY
- GAS MAINS TO BE INSTALLED IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- BOOKER, MENENDEZ PLAN WILL PREVENT SEISMIC TESTING OFF NJ COAST
- MAN TRIES TO HAND DELIVER A MOP TO CHRISTIE IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- IS THE END NEAR? CHRISTIE’S POLL NUMBERS PLUMMET IN NEW HAMPSHIRE
- Super Bowl “Soup Party” at Cape Christian Academy
- ABSECON COUNCILMAN DAN CAMP PASSES AWAY
- SNOW CONTINUES TO MAKE ROADS SLIPPERY, MORE SNOW NEXT WEEK?
- 34,000 MORE PEOPLE HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE IN NEW JERSEY