A new bill is being considered in Trenton today that would require schools to teach age-appropriate information regarding dating violence. The measure has bi-partisan support. The Department of Education would have to develop information to be posted on its website as well. The legislation has made it through an Assembly committee, but will be looked at in a Senate committee today.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- EXTRA STATE TROOPERS WORKING DURING HOLIDAY
- FUGITIVE ROUNDED UP IN STONE HARBOR
- COURT HOUSE WOMAN CHARGED WITH BURGLARY IN STONE HARBOR
- SPORTS: GILBERT NAMED NEW BOYS SOCCER COACH AT MIDDLE TWP.
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS