At least one South Jersey county is getting out of the nursing home business. The Press of Atlantic City reports that Cumberland County will be putting its own nursing home up for auction. County officials tell the Press that the Cumberland Manor nursing home runs at a deficit of over $1 million annually and the county can no loner afford to keep it going. An auction of the nursing home is scheduled for January 11th.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COPS NAB PAIR FOR THEFTS ON BEACH
- AVALON BEACH FILL COULD FINISH THIS EVENING
- CHRISTIE LEAVES NEW JERSEY FOR BALANCE OF THE WEEK
- ONE KILLED IN ATLANTIC CITY, POLICE SHOOT SUSPECT
- DISCUSSION TAKES PLACE REGARDING DOG PARK AT CAPE MAY AIRPORT
- LAWMAKERS ATTEMPTING BILL TO HAVE CHRISTIE RESIGN
- WOODBINE RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR BIKEWAY IMPROVEMENT
- SO, A NAKED WOMAN WALKS INTO A WAWA STORE….
- VINELAND GIRL DIES IN ATV ACCIDENT OVER THE WEEKEND
- WAS IT A GOOD HOLIDAY WEEKEND? NO, IT WAS GREAT!