Officials in Cumberland County are looking towards the sun to help save taxpayer money. It was announced on Monday that a solar energy-producing project is in the final stages of approval for Cumberland County College and three other government agencies to install solar energy systems that could save the county $3 million in energy costs over 15 years. The project will be built by AMSOLAR, a German-based company, at it’s own expense.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION