A major credit rating firm has slammed the budget proposal by Gov. Chris Christie and downgraded the state’s future outlook to negative. Fitch says the new budget proposal by Christie relies too much on one trick ponies and doesn’t leave a lot of extra cash around if the budget numbers don’t come in as expect. The firm also said the ballooning pension numbers are going to make it difficult for the state to continue key projects in the future.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER
- Benefit For The Family Of David Mattera
- STONE HARBOR’S 96TH STREET BRIDGE TO CLOSE OVERNIGHTS FOR REPAIRS
- COUNTY HOPEFUL TOWNSEND’S INLET BRIDGE OPENS BY MEMORIAL DAY
- AVALON COUNCIL MEETS TONIGHT, DISCUSSING PIER, ALCOHOL
- WEST CAPE MAY BOROUGH COMMISSION TO MEET THIS EVENING