A major credit rating firm has slammed the budget proposal by Gov. Chris Christie and downgraded the state’s future outlook to negative. Fitch says the new budget proposal by Christie relies too much on one trick ponies and doesn’t leave a lot of extra cash around if the budget numbers don’t come in as expect. The firm also said the ballooning pension numbers are going to make it difficult for the state to continue key projects in the future.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.