A meeting was held on Wednesday regarding the master plan for the proposed Tourism District in Atlantic City. The Casino Reinvestment Development Authority hosted the meeting. A couple of hundred people came out to discuss the plans that need to be developed by Feb. This is apart of the state’s plan to push Atlantic City higher up the list for people as a destination spot.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- $1 MILLION VILLAS LOTTERY WINNERS CLAIM PRIZE
- SEN. BECK TO INTRODUCE LAW TO PUMP MONEY INTO ROAD PROJECTS
- GOVERNOR TO CONSIDER BAN ON DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN HARVESTING
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS