Two vehicles suffered severe damage and two were sent to the hospital following a crash in Middle Township. A vehicle operated by David Atkinson, age 20, of Cape May Court House, was attempting to enter on to US 9 southbound from School House Lane. At this time, Clarence Street Jr, age 41, of Dorchester, was traveling on US 9 northbound passing the Wawa. Atkinson failed to see the oncoming vehicle and attempted to make a left into the Wawa, causing the vehicles to impact head on. Both were transported to Cape Regional medical Center for medical treatment. The crash remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- SUN NATIONAL BANK SELLING BRANCH, CONSOLIDATING OTHERS
- NO BACK UP PLAN IF STATE HAS TO MAKE PENSION PAYMENT THIS YEAR
- NEW JERSEY WAS COLDER THAN ANTARCTICA LAST WEEK
- NEW POLL SHOWS NEGATIVE OUTLOOK ON CHRISTIE BY VOTERS
- LAWMAKERS TOLD THEY NEED NEW FINANCIAL DRIVERS
- Spring Sale at North End Thrift in Villas!
- 25 STUDENTS NOW CHARGED IN A.C. HIGH SCHOOL BRAWL
- GAS LEAKS FORCE EVACUATIONS IN CAPE MAY
- WILDWOOD MAN CHARGED WITH ARSON, BURGLARY
- CAPE MAY TO HOLD MEETING TO FILL COUNCIL SEAT