Two vehicles suffered severe damage and two were sent to the hospital following a crash in Middle Township. A vehicle operated by David Atkinson, age 20, of Cape May Court House, was attempting to enter on to US 9 southbound from School House Lane. At this time, Clarence Street Jr, age 41, of Dorchester, was traveling on US 9 northbound passing the Wawa. Atkinson failed to see the oncoming vehicle and attempted to make a left into the Wawa, causing the vehicles to impact head on. Both were transported to Cape Regional medical Center for medical treatment. The crash remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP POLICE OPEN NEW SUBSTATION IN RIO GRANDE
- STATE UNVEILS ACCESS MAP FOR ALL NEW JERSEY BEACHES
- HOLIDAY WEATHER? AIR WILL BE DRY AND WARM, OCEAN…BRR!
- AVALON RESTORES NORTH END BEACHES IN ADVANCE OF HOLIDAY WEEKEND
- STONE HARBOR TO OFFICIALLY UNLOCK BEACHES ON FRIDAY
- FIRST MAJOR BEACH RESCUE OF THE YEAR IN NEW JERSEY
- FEMA REVIEW OF “SANDY” CLAIMS COLD END IN A FEW MONTHS
- MIDDLE TWP. BOYS TENNIS TEAM LOSES IN STATE SEMIFINAL
- OCEAN CITY TO DISCUSS COASTAL COTTAGES AGAIN THIS EVENING
- NINE INJURED IN JITNEY ACCIDENT IN ATLANTIC CITY