Two vehicles suffered severe damage and two were sent to the hospital following a crash in Middle Township. A vehicle operated by David Atkinson, age 20, of Cape May Court House, was attempting to enter on to US 9 southbound from School House Lane. At this time, Clarence Street Jr, age 41, of Dorchester, was traveling on US 9 northbound passing the Wawa. Atkinson failed to see the oncoming vehicle and attempted to make a left into the Wawa, causing the vehicles to impact head on. Both were transported to Cape Regional medical Center for medical treatment. The crash remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MILESTONES SOUGHT BY TWO ATHLETES IN FINAL SEASON GAMES
- UPDATE: THIRD VICTIM DIES FROM MILLVILLE CAR CRASH
- TWO MEN IN ASSAULTED IN WILDWOOD EARLY SUNDAY MORNING
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HOLDS MEMORIAL DAY CEREMONY
- BIG CROWDS AT THE SHORE, ATTEND MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS
- MORE LAYOFFS COMING TO ATLANTIC CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- GUNSHOTS FIRED DURING CAR CHASE IN WILDWOOD, MIDDLE TWP.
- TWO DEAD IN WEEKEND ACCIDENT IN MILLVILLE
- CHRISTIE PLACES MIDDLE OF THE PACK IN GOP STRAW POLL
- USS NEW JERSEY TO BE ADDED TO NAVY FLEET