Two vehicles suffered severe damage and two were sent to the hospital following a crash in Middle Township. A vehicle operated by David Atkinson, age 20, of Cape May Court House, was attempting to enter on to US 9 southbound from School House Lane. At this time, Clarence Street Jr, age 41, of Dorchester, was traveling on US 9 northbound passing the Wawa. Atkinson failed to see the oncoming vehicle and attempted to make a left into the Wawa, causing the vehicles to impact head on. Both were transported to Cape Regional medical Center for medical treatment. The crash remains under investigation.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ATLANTIC COUNTY WITH FIRST CONFIRMED CASE OF RABIES IN 2016
- WILDWOOD CATHOLIC TAKES DOWN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP IN BATTLE BY THE BAY
- ADDITIONAL POLLS SHOW CHRISTIE FALLING IN THE POLLS
- (VIDEO) RUBIO AND CHRISTIE GO AT IT, INCLUDING CHRISTIE’S RESPONSE TO JONAS
- FIRE DESTROYS BAR IN MILLVILLE SATURDAY NIGHT
- CAPE MAY COUNTY HAS SECOND LOWEST PROPERTY TAXES IN NJ
- SPORTS: WILDWOOD CATHOLIC BOYS KNOCK OFF MIDDLE TWP.
- GAS PRICES CONTINUE TO DROP IN THE GARDEN STATE
- REPORT: GREAT NOR’EASTER COASTER GETTING FACELIFT
- ATLANTIC CITY ELECTRIC PREPARES FOR POTENTIAL WEATHER EVENT