March 7th..that’s when the county will be holding a public information meeting in Sea Isle City to discuss the upcoming widening of JFK Boulevard/Veterans Boulevard in the city. The county will hold the meeting at the Sea Isle City Public Safety Building. The roadway often floods during storm events and there are concerns about pedestrian safety. The reconstruction of the roadway is in its final design stages. The elevation of the boulevard and Landis Avenue may be addressed to alleviate flooding.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- AVALON RECEIVES BIG STATE GRANT FOR STREET CONSTRUCTION
- PARKWAY ACCIDENTS CLOG TRAFFIC FRIDAY IN CAPE MAY COUNTY
- 22 YEAR OLD MAN KILLED ON ROUTE 55 FRIDAY MORNING
- TWO CHARGED WITH DRUG DISTRIBUTION IN MIDDLE TOWNSHIP
- DEVELOPING STORY: DNA SAMPLE REQUESTED FROM KAUFFMAN’S HUSBAND
- NJ CONVENIENCE STORE CAUGHT SELLING POT, DRUG PRODUCTS
- SPRINGSTEEN VISITS WILDWOOD BOARDWALK?
- MATT SZCZUR ON A ROLL THIS WEEK WITH THE PADRES
- LAWMAKERS WANT TO END SPECIAL ELECTIONS IN NEW JERSEY
- MORE THAN TWO DOZEN INJURED IN TOUR BUS CRASH