Cape May County Engineer Dale Foster told attendees of the Transportation Infrastructure Conference on Tuesday, that two road projects were scheduled to begin next Monday. The long-awaited resurfacing improvements to New Jersey Avenue in Wildwood, at a cost of $2 million, and the drainage, concrete and traffic signal project on Beach Avenue in Cape May, at a price tag of $640,000. The cost of the projects will be covered by federal funds, obtained through the NJ Department of Transportation. Both projects are scheduled for completion before the Memorial Day Weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- THORNTON NEW PRESIDENT OF SOUTHERN NEW JERSEY FREEHOLDERS ASSOCIATION
- COUNTY INTRODUCES NEW BUDGET, TOTALS $152.6 MILLION
- FAMILY OF NJ STATE TROOPER TO RECEIVE $2.3 MILLION SETTLEMENT
- JANUARY RAINBOW AT THE SHORE? YEAH, WE GOT ONE!
- 22 YEAR OLD WOODBINE MAN BUSTED FOR SWAINTON HOME INVASION
- AVALON POLICE DEPARTMENT TO GET NEW CHIEF, CAPTAIN WEDNESDAY
- DENNIS TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE TO MEET, VARIOUS APPOINTMENTS TO BE MADE
- WILDWOOD CITY COMMISSION TO MEET WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON
- STONE HARBOR COMPLETES PROPERTY REVALUATION
- GOVERNOR: HOME DELIVERY OF MEDICAL POT CAN BE ON THE TABLE