Cape May County Engineer Dale Foster told attendees of the Transportation Infrastructure Conference on Tuesday, that two road projects were scheduled to begin next Monday. The long-awaited resurfacing improvements to New Jersey Avenue in Wildwood, at a cost of $2 million, and the drainage, concrete and traffic signal project on Beach Avenue in Cape May, at a price tag of $640,000. The cost of the projects will be covered by federal funds, obtained through the NJ Department of Transportation. Both projects are scheduled for completion before the Memorial Day Weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015