Cape May County Engineer Dale Foster told attendees of the Transportation Infrastructure Conference on Tuesday, that two road projects were scheduled to begin next Monday. The long-awaited resurfacing improvements to New Jersey Avenue in Wildwood, at a cost of $2 million, and the drainage, concrete and traffic signal project on Beach Avenue in Cape May, at a price tag of $640,000. The cost of the projects will be covered by federal funds, obtained through the NJ Department of Transportation. Both projects are scheduled for completion before the Memorial Day Weekend.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION