Cape May County will hold its annual transportation conference next Tuesday. County officials announced this week that this year’s transportation conference will focus on some key infrastructure projects in the county, including planned improvements to the Garden State Parkway, Route 52 causeway, and the Ferry Road improvement project in North Cape May. State, county, and local officials will be attending the conference. Veronique Hakim, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, will be one of the guest speakers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- ESCAPED CON SIGHTED IN BARNEGAT TOWNSHIP
- NJ SENATE WILL NOT CONSIDER ASSEMBLY AC RESCUE BILL
- STANDARD AND POOR’S LOWERS ATLANTIC CITY’S CREDIT RATING
- STRONG ARMED ROBBERY INVESTIGATED AT MIDDLE TWP. MOTEL
- ANOTHER BANK ROBBERY IN ATLANTIC COUNTY WEDNESDAY
- REPORT: DELAWARE MAN INDICATED FOR LOCAL ROBBERY
- 21 PEOPLE INDICTED IN NEW JERSEY CARJACKING OPERATION
- SWEENEY CHASTISES GUARDIAN, ATLANTIC CITY FOR ECONOMIC FAILURES
- CAPE MAY COUNTY TOURISM CONFERENCE TO BE HELD THURSDAY
- SEVERAL RESIDENTIAL BURGLARIES REPORTED IN HAMILTON TWP.