Cape May County will hold its annual transportation conference next Tuesday. County officials announced this week that this year’s transportation conference will focus on some key infrastructure projects in the county, including planned improvements to the Garden State Parkway, Route 52 causeway, and the Ferry Road improvement project in North Cape May. State, county, and local officials will be attending the conference. Veronique Hakim, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, will be one of the guest speakers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- MIDDLE TOWNSHIP MAN INDICTED ON SEXUAL ASSAULT CHARGES
- MILITARY ESCORT PLANNED FOR ATLANTIC COUNTY MARINE
- PLEASANTVILLE HIGH GYM COULD BE NAMED AFTER KEN LEARY
- WORKERS THREATENED WITH A KNIFE WIELDING MAN IN BRIDGETON
- PRESIDENT’S PROPOSED BUDGET COULD HAVE IMPACT ON NEW JERSEYANS
- Cape May Tech Job Fair
- STATE POLICE INVESTIGATING TRAFFIC ACCIDENT ON ROUTE 9 IN UPPER TWP.
- HAMILTON TWP. POLICE WARNING PUBLIC ABOUT PHONE SCAM
- WILDWOOD MAN BUSTED WITH 337 BAGS OF HEROIN, MARIJUANA
- REPORT: P!NK TO PLAY IN ATLANTIC CITY THIS SUMMER