Cape May County will hold its annual transportation conference next Tuesday. County officials announced this week that this year’s transportation conference will focus on some key infrastructure projects in the county, including planned improvements to the Garden State Parkway, Route 52 causeway, and the Ferry Road improvement project in North Cape May. State, county, and local officials will be attending the conference. Veronique Hakim, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, will be one of the guest speakers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- LAST MONTH WAS THE WARMEST FEBRUARY IN NJ HISTORY
- AC MAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ENDANGERING THE WELFARE OF A CHILD
- STORMS LIKELY WEDNESDAY, SNOW SHOWERS ON FRIDAY?
- LOBIONDO: PRESIDENT TRUMP ADDRESSED KEY ISSUES
- HIGH SCHOOL PLAYOFFS CONTINUE TONIGHT ON COASTAL BROADCASTING
- WOMAN DRIVES INTO A BEDROOM IN GALLOWAY TOWNSHIP
- SALARY INCREASES APPROVED FOR VINELAND’S ELECTED OFFICIALS
- BAYSIDE PRISON UNIT AT ANCORA SLATED FOR CLOSURE UNDER CHRISTIE PLAN
- BOYS HOOPS: WILDWOOD ADVANCES WITH OVERTIME WIN OVER GLOUCESTER
- SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY EVENING