Cape May County will hold its annual transportation conference next Tuesday. County officials announced this week that this year’s transportation conference will focus on some key infrastructure projects in the county, including planned improvements to the Garden State Parkway, Route 52 causeway, and the Ferry Road improvement project in North Cape May. State, county, and local officials will be attending the conference. Veronique Hakim, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, will be one of the guest speakers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- CAPE MAY COAST GUARD BASE HONORED IN TRENTON
- SHEEHAN FILES LAWSUIT ON CAPE MAY OVER DEMOTION
- WILDWOOD BID GRANT HELPS ENHANCEMENT AT BOYER MUSEUM
- CONVICTION HANDED DOWN FOR 2002 SEXUAL ASSAULT AND ROBBERY
- WILDWOOD CONSIDERING ADDING ZIP LINES TO BEACH
- ATLANTIC CITY COULD SEE ANOTHER DOWNGRADE TO CREDIT RATING
- JOB TRAINING FOR UNEMPLOYED CASINO WORKERS TO BEGIN
- WINNING POWERBALL TICKET SOLD IN NEW JERSEY
- SCHOOL BUS COLLIDES WITH DUMP TRUCK IN DENNIS TWP.
- Ask The Morning After March 26 2015