Cape May County will hold its annual transportation conference next Tuesday. County officials announced this week that this year’s transportation conference will focus on some key infrastructure projects in the county, including planned improvements to the Garden State Parkway, Route 52 causeway, and the Ferry Road improvement project in North Cape May. State, county, and local officials will be attending the conference. Veronique Hakim, the Executive Director of the New Jersey Turnpike Authority, will be one of the guest speakers.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- NORTH WILDWOOD COUNCIL TO MEET ON TUESDAY
- MAJOR REPAVING PROJECT ON ROUTE 9 IN MIDDLE TWP.
- STONE HARBOR TO INTRODUCE BIG ORDINANCES THIS WEEK
- OCEAN CITY FOOTBALL TEAM TO HONOR HEROES ON 9/11
- OCEAN CITY IN FINAL STAGES OF MAJOR BEACH FILL
- COURTS TOSS ANOTHER COMPLAINT BY DEMARZO
- TEACHER LATE 111 TIMES? I WAS HAVING BREAKFAST!
- BIG LAWSUIT COMING REGARDING SCHOOL SEARCH
- PILOT DEAD, WAS GOING TO BE PART OF LOCAL AIR SHOW
- WILDWOOD RESIDENTS PICKET CAPE ASSIST EXPANSION