The bumpy road along New Jersey Ave. in Wildwood should be fixed in the near future. The Cape May County Board of Chosen Freeholders awarded a $1,921,042.43 construction contract to South State, Inc., Bridgeton, NJ, for resurfacing improvements to New Jersey Avenue (County Road No. 621) from Cresse Avenue to Youngs Avenue in the City of Wildwood. The project consists of removing the existing asphalt and concrete pavement and rebuilding the roadbed.
- 987 THE COAST ELECTION NIGHT RESULTS
- WILDWOOD PLAYOFF GAMES MOVED TO 4:30 AND 6 PM TONIGHT
- FOUR TO SIX INCHES OF SNOW BEING CALLED FOR THURSDAY
- NEW BUYER MAKES OFFER FOR REVEL CASINO
- MIDDLE BOYS, GIRLS AND LOWER GIRLS ADVANCE
- SPORTS: MIDDLE TOWNSHIP GIRLS ADVANCE IN NJSIAA TOURNEY
- A MARCH SNOWSTORM IS POSSIBLE THURSDAY
- UPPER TOWNSHIP TO HAVE ZERO INCREASE IN TAX RATE
- STATE IMMEDIATELY BANS HARVEST OF DIAMONDBACK TERRAPIN
- FEBRUARY IN NEW JERSEY: COLD AS….
- POWER OUTAGE HINDERS COMMUNICATIONS IN VINELAND